- Voted Top 10 Tapsilog by Spot PH 2019
- 250 grams per pack
- Made with Premium Sukiyaki Angus Beef
- Available in Original, Sweet Sesame, Garlic or Spicy flavors
- No preservatives
- No nitrates
- Shelf life: 6 months in freezer, 2 weeks in refrigerator
How to Cook and Enjoy your The Good Tapa?
- Open your frozen tapa, and separate the sauce from the beef (using a strainer is best!)
- In a non-stick pan, add in the beef and saute for about 2-3 minutes or until the meat is brown and fully cooked
- Once the meat has browned, add the Good Tapa sauce back in and let it boil. Once you see small bubbles form, STOP. (This step is optional for those who don't want their tapa saucy, BUT highly recommended)
- Add in a small knob of butter for creaminess and sweetness
You may garnish with some green onions or fried garlic, best served with garlic rice and fried egg! Enjoy!