- Halibut is a flat, lean fish which has a firm yet tender texture.
- For only Php600/pack of 3pcs, you get a great source of omega-3 acids, vitamin B6, B12, protein, and selenium.
- This is great to have in your freezer for those quick, light, and healthy meals.
A quick Halibut recipe:
- Thaw, use paper towels to dry the Halibut
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium heat for 2mins
- Add the Halibut and cook for 3-4mins per side
- Reduce to low heat - Add butter on the same pan and heat for 2-3mins or until butter is browned
- Squeeze some lemon on to the fish. Drizzle some lemon butter sauce onto the halibut for 3-4mins while on low heat.