Perfect Tomahawk Steak
1. Heat an outdoor grill to highest heat. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Season steaks generously with salt and pepper. Use approximately 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper per pound of steak. Get the top, bottom, and all the sides. Use a generous amount of salt as this is a thick steak.
3. Sear the steak for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, letting the flames lick up the sides. You'll know the steak is ready to flip when it releases easily from the grill.
4. Transfer the steak to a baking sheet . Bake in the preheated oven until the steak reaches an internal temperature of 130 degrees. This will take about 30 minutes, but use a meat thermometer for 100% accuracy.
5. Let rest 5-10 minutes. Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of compound butter onto the steak. Slice as serve.
In a bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, rosemary, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until well blended.