Perfect Marinated Pork Chop
Perfect Pork Chop Marinade
1. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, garlic and pepper. Whisk to mix.
2. Place pork chops in a large zip-top bag or baking dish and pour marinade over the pork chops. Put in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 1 hour, and up to 8 hours.
3. Cook the pork chops according to your preferred cooking method, such as grilled pork chops:
4. Preheat grill to 400° F (medium-high heat).
5. Remove pork chops from marinade and discard excess marinade. Sear pork chops on the grill, about 2 minutes per side. Then reduce heat to medium.
6. Grill pork chops an additional 4-7 minutes per side to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Use an instant read thermometer to measure the internal temperature of the thickest portion of the pork chop without touching the bone. Pork chops thicker than 1 inch may take longer to cook through.
7. Let pork chops rest for 5 minutes and then serve.