Perfect Grilled Pork Chop 🥩
Perfect Grilled Pork Chop
1. Heat an outdoor grill to high heat, about 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Prepare your chops by rubbing both sides with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl, stir together paprika, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle the mixture on each side of the pork chops and rub it in.
4. Grill the chop by searing each side for 2 minutes over the high heat. Remove the chops to an upper rack or to a spot with indirect heat to finish cooking.
5. Reduce the burners to medium, close the lid, and cook for about another 15 minutes more. Actual cooking time will depend on the heat of your grill and the thickness of your pork chop. Pork needs to be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Let rest 5 to 10 minutes before serving.